Congratulations! You’ve decided to use Invisalign aligners to make your smile brilliant! We think that’s a great choice here at Broad Street Braces. We’re sure you discovered at your consultation that you would truly experience the difference using this revolutionary technology.
What was it that convinced you that Invisalign was right for you? Was it the fact that you don’t need to wear braces or wires during your alignment process? Or were you excited that you could eat whatever you want? Were you surprised by their affordability and ease of care? Or, did the shorter and fewer appointment times seal the deal for you?
No matter why you chose to go with Invisalign, we’re sure you’ll be happy with your decision and your results! Are you ready for your beautiful and radiant smile?
Now that you’ve chose to go with Invisalign, you’re probably wondering what is next!
- Once we’ve determined that you’re a good candidate for Invisalign we will keep close records on your teeth and progress.
- We will take photographs of your current teeth and face.
- We will need to get dental impressions of your teeth.
- We will take x-rays of your teeth.
- Invisalign will scan your impression and create a 3D model of your teeth and create a step by step alignment process until the computer model gets them to their final positions.
- Invisalign will create the clear aligner trays for you to wear, two weeks at a time.
Call Broad Street Braces today to see if Invisalign is the right solution for you! We’ll walk alongside you every step of the way, until you can confidently step out of our office with the smile you want and deserve!